Friday, October 26, 2012

Ivri Lider • Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

Ivri Lider Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

Since I mentioned my new British boyfriend on Wednesday, I was of course reminded me of my Israeli boyfriend, the gorgeous and talented Ivri Lider. I have been a huge fan of Ivri since I first heard his brilliant theme song to 'Yossi & Jagger', a wonderful movie by Israeli director Eytan Fox. It wasn't until I checked out his music that I realized Ivri was such a hot man, and due to be a future husband. And he happens to be the biggest male star in Israel for the last decade or so. And he is also an out and proud gay man. What's not to love?

IvriLider

Well, Ivri has made a bunch of music over the years, including some fun covers. One was a cover of Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", only his was, of course, "Boys Just Wanna Have Fun". There is certainly that certain something added by Ivri, and in the video below, there is a fun group known as the Bee-Boy Dancer Crew, shaking their groove thing who made this video. Enjoy.



Get ready to start your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails